In the July 2018, Reliance Jio has launched its JioGigaFiber for its users. But the actual date of registration for their broad band service was not declared. Today, on the 15th August, 72th Independence Day of the India they have allowed user to register for the Jio Broadband. These broadband service of the Jio will be available in more than 1,100 cities of the India.
Jio officially came to the action in the Indian market in 2016. And after its launch, the Reliance Jio has nor left any stone unturned. They have launched many services since October 2016 and Jio’sGigaFiber broadband is the one service among them. Now, they almost captured all the Indian market related to internet services.
Let’s come to the point and see how to register for the Jio Broadband?
- First of all, go to the https://gigafiber.jio.com
- Then, they will ask for your address. You will have two options: Home address and work address. So, select the address according to your convenience. After entering address click on the next button. During this first step, the website may ask for turning your location on. If they ask then, turn your location on.
- Then, you will eb directed to the page in which you have to submit your name and a phone number.
- After entering the phone number, you will receive an OTP on that mobile number.
- Enter the OTP that you have received and just click on the submit button.
- Some of you may not receive the OTP due to bad weather condition. So, you can click on the regenerate OTP option or you can also do the same process again from the beginning. This OTP is valid for only few minutes so don’t delay while entering this OTP in the given box.
That’s quite easy. Follow the above steps carefully while registering for the Jio Broadband connection. In the few days, you may receive call or message from the employees of the Jio regarding your broadband connection. This process will take time as larger number of people are doing registration for it.
The Jio Broadband will give you a high-speed internet connection as well as access to all the other services related to it.
So, this is all about the registration process for the Jio Broadband. If you like this information then, share with your friends or relatives who also want to register for the Jio Broadband.