ES Admit Card 2019:UPSC has discharged the lobby tickets for IES Prelims at its official entrance (www.upsc.gov.in). This year, the principal organize (IES Preliminary Exam) is planned for January 6 in pen-paper mode. The enrollment test will be directed in more than 42 focuses crosswise over India. CheckIES Exam Center Applicants who have enrolled effectively for IES 2019 (Prelims) can download their IES Admit Card from December 12 (broadened).
- There are two strategies to get to the report viz. by Registered ID (OR) by Roll Number.
- The archive will convey the test focus name, address, and date of examination.
- No Admission Certificate will be sent by post.
- Schedule for the building examination will be of graduation level. CheckIES Syllabus
How to download IES Admit Card 2019?
UPSC IES Admit Card for both the stages (Prelims and Mains) will be discharged in online mode. Applicants need to visit UPSC IES site (www. upsc.gov.in) to download it. No printed copy of concedes card is sent to the applicants. They should profit IES Hall Ticket from online mode as it were. Alongside the lobby ticket/concede card, competitors must convey their IES Application Form, two ongoing shading photos, receipt of installment and a substantial personal ID is unique to the test corridor.
To download the record, applicants can pursue the means given beneath:
- Visit the official site of UPSC i.e. www.upsc.gov.in.
- Click on ‘Examinations’ tab.
- In the examinations area, tap on e-concede cards.
- There will be a connection for ‘UPSC Engineering IES 2019 concede card’.
- Click on IES 2019 Admit Card.
- Read the Instructions and snap “Yes”.
- Enter Registration ID/Roll Number and different subtleties in the gave field.
- Click on “Submit” catch.
- IES Examination Admit Card 2019 will show up on the screen.
- Download/Take a printout of the Admit card and convey it with you on test day.
- Subtleties on IES Admit Card
UPSC IES Admit Card conveys critical data about the applicant and the test he is showing up for. One must make sure to confirm every one of the specifics and guarantee that everything referenced is exact.
IES 2019 concede card will contain the accompanying particulars:
- Individual subtleties of the hopeful (Name, father’s name, DOB, address and so forth)
- Date and time of the examination
- Scene and aggregate location
- Photo of the hopeful
- Mark of the hopeful
- Enlistment number
- Move number
- Email ID
- General directions to be remembered while endeavoring the examination
The disparity in IES Admit Card 2019:
Post downloading ESE Admit Card, applicants are encouraged to check all the referenced subtleties and confirm them legitimately. In the event that there is some error in the given data or if the concede card has not been shown on the official site till multi-week preceding the test, hopeful should quickly contact UPSC in such manner. In the event of non-receipt of UPSC IES Admit Card, a competitor can contact the Facilitation Counter situated in the UPSC Office either face to face or by telephone.
If there should be an occurrence of disparity or blunders in IES Admit Card, the competitor must connect with the proper expert, asking for to issue another one. The ask for must contain the accompanying points of interest:
- Enlistment ID (RID)Name and year of the examination
- Move Number (whenever got)
- Name of applicant (in full and in square letters)
- Postal Address as given in the application
- Inability to make reference to any of these subtleties will result in obliviousness/non-thought of the competitor’s demand. Subsequently, candidates must be careful about this issue.
- The specialists can become to at the accompanying location